Turn heads whilst helping the environment with the super stylish & durable Zennor sunglasses in a slate frame with grey polarised lenses.
Made with 100% recycled fishing nets taken from Cornish oceans, the polarised mineral glass lenses offer complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The Circular unisex frame suits most small & medium faces.
Designed for ocean adventures – polarised lenses and saltwater-resistant components
100% recycled fishing net – the frames are entirely recycled and there is absolutely zero virgin plastic.
Crafted with Barberini Polarised Glass Lenses, the world’s most premium and sustainable lenses. Recycled plastic lenses do not exist. Glass is infinitely recyclable and doesn't produce microplastics when cut to shape.
Waterhaul Lifetime Warranty – Our sunglasses are made to last, but if you manage to break a pair, we’ll offer to repair them or recycle them and provide you with a replacement frame for free.
· 100% UVA/UVB 400 protection
· 100% recycled fishing net plastic
· Ultra-durable Five barrel hinges
· Mineral glass polarised lenses
· Includes magnetic fold-flat hard case made from sustainable cork
· Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs. (just cover shipping)